JOIN US TO EDUCATE, ADVOCATE and REFORM
The League of Women Voters is the organization where hands-on work to safeguard democracy leads to civic improvement.
Join us to:
• Educate citizens and foster dialogue on important issues from healthcare to climate change to immigration to money on elections
• Advocate for positive change at the local, state and national level on issues that impact us all, such as land use, education reform and government transparency and accountability
• Act as a force to create positive and lasting change in our communities
• Empower millions of voters to exercise their right to vote and to have that vote
• Preserve our constitutional rights and civil liberties
Trusted Non-Partisan Grassroots Leadership in Henderson County since 1965
League of Women Voters of Henderson County (LWVHC) has had an active role in Henderson County since 1965. LWVHC is a multi-issue, grass roots volunteer organization of concerned women and men working together to better understand the issues that affect us, our families, and our future. We are a political non-partisan organization dedicated to researching complex questions from all viewpoints and do not support or oppose any political party or candidates.
League of Women Voters of Henderson County strengthens our community by:
• Promoting Voter Registration and Education
• Conducting candidate forums
• Offering forums on critical issues
• Organizing dialogue with area representatives
• Providing leadership opportunities
Become part of a community of women and men that share a passion for creating positive change on the local, state and national levels.
You can download the LWV-HC Membership Form by clicking the Join Us image above. You can then fill out the form on your computer, save it to your computer if you'd like, and then print it and mail it, together with your check(s), to LWV-HC. Thank you!
Coming soon — Pay for your membership or renewal using PayPal or a credit card online, in addition to paying by check.